The ABCs of Putting Up Decorative Glasses
Purchasing for decorative glasses in your home is one of the best interest-keepers. Most especially for the home-buddies, purchasing for boxes of decorative glass and installing them manually on your own can be very rewarding. The thing is that when you see you home getting the right kind of light and color after a whole day’s effort repays you with so much life. Though a dull house does not necessarily indicate a colorless house. No. As you can see, even glass houses can be much fun to live in to. The idea with colors is a ship sailed.
Now, “how do you really maintain life in your home” must be the best question so far. The act of decorating walls and windows in your home with colors and themes elaborates a whole sensation of achievement, power and mere satisfaction. Whilst, you do not have to put in so many colors or even monochromatic colors on the other hand. What you have to do is to arrive on a theme. A theme results after you have gathered your emotions, thoughts, creativity sparks and your motivations for expression. If you ask interior design critics all over, you will be surprised to end up with all favors over a decorative glass.
Decorative Glass at its Finest
For one common fact, the transparent color is easy to re-calibrate. By the texture of the glass’ ready-to-be-put with designs, one can say that it is indeed a practical element for design. Designing the glass or even buying a decorative glass in that sense should not be done carelessly. There is a strong caution to this. Albeit, the high priority with glass is the safety. But even before accommodating that interest in you, you must have already considered the kind of home you are living.
Is this a home for the entire family? Is this a home for the solo/single dweller? If it is a family home, what is the family’ disposition towards glasses. Are there kids involved? What temperaments do they project? Can the children’s disposition to glasses inside the home intensify the volatile nature of the decorative glass? Without a doubt, glasses can be highly risky.
Enter into the Magic World of Glasses
These are just a few of the questions which you have to deal with even before you jump into deciding the colors, designs, themes, etc. As an interior designer, it is your main job to do so. It does not mean that because you are an interior designer, you should just go on putting all these decorative stuffs all over the place. You need to have discretion on this area. Perhaps, you can discuss this with an associate, a partner or even your wife/husband.
The best areas in the home for glass decorations are:
- living room
- kitchen, bedroom (doors & windows)
- dining room (tables & chairs)
On the other hand, here are the danger zones for putting up decorative glasses:
- washing area
Without a doubt, noting the vulnerability of these place can be strong motions for further prevention of danger, risks and unprecedented harm.
The decorative glass comes in many arrives. The Vinyl Happy Glass Corporation in New Jersey presents its 10 top-selling decorative glasses. At the same time, the designers of the famous local home partner store add some bits and pieces of their personal favorites.
Here they are:
- Curious Curves. The curious curves is currently the most popular glass design offered at every glass store in the U.S. You will know this kind of design with the drawing of acanthus leaves on the surface of the glass. The nominal putting of these leave coloring adds so much elegance on the glass that when you install it at home, partnered with the glowing chandeliers bulbs, the area would instantly transform into a palace.
Perhaps the laid-back arrive of the design, or the dart red colors dabbed on the edges of the glass, or the Greek suggestions of the acanthus leaves total to a whole new royal signature. More or less, the definitive arrive of the curious curves glass design talks a lot of it over.
- Happy Paradise. The silhouette-type painting of earthen spirits in the form of bilateral curves in the middle provokes a sense of magic in your home. Now, this is much highly appreciated if you have children in the home. It would be so tantalizing that your kids will literally be staring at the glass door for long periods. What makes this design even more magical is the unity of the artworks, colors and hues with the glass.
It is as if you are staring into a scene outside of your home through the glass. Hence, this design package is also known as the Through-the-looking-glass design. Furthermore, the figures in the glass are carved in the sense that they are within it when they are actually not. Glass carving in this part of town has become very influential. Originally started by Holmes McCormick in 2000, everyone is following it now.
- Formal Glass. The formal glass is without color. It more or less holds a close to office tone. Even with its lack of color and curves, it is not sullen. The 50 x 60 frame length of the glass can fit being a sliding glass door for your patio, kitchen, bedroom divider, office and kitchen. The glass frame yields a firm hold of the glass. Its aluminum surrounds are perfect for sliding door attachments.
Reflections on a Glass
Restating the fact: “The act of decorating walls and windows in your home with colors and themes elaborates a whole sensation of achievement, power and mere satisfaction. Whilst, you do not have to put in so many colors or even monochromatic colors on the other hand. What you have to do is to arrive on a theme”.
Thus, if you look at it closely, you will be surprised at how demanding interior designing is. Now, who says designing as solely limited to the theme? Think about it again. Thus, as stated before: “A theme results after you have gathered your emotions, thoughts, creativity sparks and your motivations for expression. If you ask interior design critics all over, you will be surprised to end up with all favors over a decorative glass”.